PROJECT EXPERIENCES – INDIVIDUAL TEAM
MULTI PURPOSE HALL, UNIVERSITI TUN HUSSIEN ONN MALAYSIA
Fast track design-build project with nine-month timeline from design work to completion.
Serve as a Project Management Consultant and Construction Management using Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) and Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Gearing for fully utilization of IPD methodology and BIM technology.
- Expected to be the pioneer in IPD+BIM Implementation for government higher educational Institution project.
- An ‘ICONIC‘ building in Johor after Persada Convention Centre.
PROPOSED EDUCITY SPORTS COMPLEX
At Nusa Jaya, lskandar Malaysia.
The project is part of the Newcastle University of Medicine (NUMed) and the Netherlands Maritime Institute of Technology (NMIT) campuses
Served as a BIM 4D Project Planning Consultant using Building information Modeling (BIM) and Microsoft Project Planning Tools.
The project is an Integrated Sports complex that consists of a main stadium, a swimming pool, and indoor stadium and other sports facilities.
PROPOSED HOTEL ANCASA
At Pekan, Pahang
- Uda Holdings Bhd. (UDA) will build a world-class four-star resort worth RM87 million in Kampung Peramu, Pekan, Pahang.
- The resort will be operated by a subsidiary of UDA, UDA Deluxe Sdn. Bhd.
Served as a BIM Modeler, 4D Project Planning Consultant using Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Microsoft Project Planning Tools.
- The resort will be built on an area of 2656 hectares of land purchased from the City District Council (MDP).
- This hotel is a 7-storey resort with 148 rooms and 20 deluxe family-sized room is equipped with a restaurant, and pool halls.
Putrajaya Parcel F
- Project Owner: Putrajaya Holdings
- Main Contractor: Sunway Construction
- Development of BIM LOD 500 with FM Model using ARCHIBUS and Revit.
- Total of 410,00sqm of 10 buildings for the government offices.
- BIM LOD 300-500
- Development of Space and Asset Policy, Coding and Tagging
- Implementation of ARCHIBUS FMIS Systems
- Integration to BAS.